fredag 27 maj 2011

What to blog about today!

Sobhanllah, my energy level is from scale 1-10 ... 0.9  tihi ...
Well Well... yeah, now I know what to talk about.. PREGNANT WOMAN and  EXERCISES. Many of my friends are pregnant and they complain about they are fat and round and I don't know what.. Well... SUPRISE you are pregnant, the weight you gain is often water and depending of what you eat -fat. Anyway... so I want to facebook status for these woman to change from I am fat to .. I am exhausted ;) hihi



My lovely friends... here are some advice...
1. Eat healthy for two, but think you are eating for ONE
2. Only eat small amounts of the unhealthy cravings you have
3. Take a 30 min walk each day
4. Move you but a little
5. Do some exercises
6. STOP COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING FAT... BE HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY! =)



1 kommentar: