torsdag 19 maj 2011

Arabic woman

Something that strict me was when you sit with arabic woman all are kind of miracle doctors =) ... Try this... next time you sit with arabic woman and say "Oh, my stomach hurts, they will first ask you private stuff, and then it comes.... in 20-30 min you will hear what kind of pills you should take, or herbs, or miracle drinks... the best part is IT WORKS ;) lol


So her is a tip from my Mother-in-law:


She told me that that Pure Vitamin E-oil is a rockstar of healing scars. You just put it on the scars and with some patience it will be healed or it wont look like an ugly scar. It works even for strech marks and if you are pregnant you may use it while you are pregnant. I tried to find it in Sweden, but you can find it everywhere else. I bought mine from Canada and I like it :D 


By the way, it wont work in one night, you need to have patience!! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar