onsdag 18 maj 2011

Desserts

I have to be honest... I am up to be healthy, so I walk on stairs, walk outside sometimes and when I am not lazy I go to the gym once a year :P .. anyway .. Desserts is something I just can not stop with, not because I love it, its because I make desserts better then food lol ... The diffrence between food and desserts is YOU KNOW HOW A DESSERT SHOULD TASTE LIKE.. so it's easier hihi ... 


I like the swedish site www.recepten.se, she have very good recipes and with pictures... here is one of the recipes I have tried and like.
A  frozen cheesecake like an ice cream cake, easy to make and it can be prepared days before you serve it. 


Time: 30 min, in the frezzer approx 5 hours


Ingredients:
3 eggs
1.5 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
200 g cream cheese
3 cups whipping cream
10 digestive biscuits (I used a whole digestive biscuits and put som butter in it)
ev. 1 x lemon
or about 0.5 teaspoons lemon flavoring, and about 3 tablespoons juice of pressed lemons



I will translate the rest later... however you can watch the pictures in the original site lol ;) 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar