tisdag 26 april 2016

Jamela Eye mask 24 carat gold

Heey gonna put up a picture were my baby trying out the goldmask under her eyes. All I could think off was how to sell it in an arab country and get some cash from it. HEHE, we all thought that.

Anyway I only got ONE pair of the Jamila gold eye mask, and it was suprising I looked more fresh under the eyes. That it GOLD ;)  Jamelaskincare they have the products here in Sweden too, and it feelt like "real housewife of America" moment ;) 

I have to recommend the beautiful summer collection of Maria Åkerberg lipstick color, amazing on the lips and a great colour that isnt over the top, but a stop light. <3 I got to try out for children a product called baby care for rash (exem), so I will get back on that. 


   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar